We stayed at this resort for my husband's company's annual meeting. The room was clean. The view from our balcony was exceptional. The food at the hotel was some of the best we had during our trip, outside restaurants included. The service was great, very friendly and helpful staff.
There are only a few downfalls...There are many separate lodges housing the individual "hotel" rooms, which means lots of walking. Not a problem for us, but may be for some. Also, many steps. Some without any noticeable handicap accessibility---so definitely ask about this if you are in need.
There is no actual concierge. However, the front desk does everything they can to help you find what you're looking for.
We would definitely stay here again.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, Priceline, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Cheyenne Mountain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cheyenne Mountain Hotel Colorado Springs
- Cheyenne Mountain Colorado Springs
- Cheyenne Mountain Resort Colorado Springs
- Cheyenne Resort Colorado Springs Co