My wife and I spent time at this resort for a wedding and we were both VERY disappointed. Our room cost $200.00 a night and we were only offered the two queen bed room; for an extra $20.00 we could have upgraded to one king but we decided against it. Upon our arrival we pulled up to the front door of the resort in order to check in. After parking the car, a valet walked up to my wife and I (I wearing a suit and my wife in heels and dress) and instead of asking, he stated "I need you to go park your car in the lot". When I told him that we were there for the wedding and that we were staying the night he stated "That's fine, you still need to park your car". After wanting to freak out on the valet we then got to our room. After getting inside we could not believe how trashy the room was for $200.00 a night. The floor had rocks on it , the tissues were just stuffed back into the box, and there was nothing in the fridge. My wife and I are not big drinkers but it was wierd not having a loaded bar in a room that costs so much. My suggestion to anyone staying in the springs is to save your money and go someplace else.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Cheyenne Mountain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cheyenne Mountain Hotel Colorado Springs
- Cheyenne Mountain Colorado Springs
- Cheyenne Mountain Resort Colorado Springs
- Cheyenne Resort Colorado Springs Co