We stayed at this property the last weekend of April. The staff here is very good and very helpful.It is in a very beautiful setting but I'm not sure it deserves a four star rating. First off when we arrived someone was letting their large dog relieve himself about 15 feet from the main entrance which showed no class at all Not the hotel's fault.There are not too many walking paths & what there is are very steep. The beds are too soft & have a very heavy comforter between two sheets so it's very hard to sleep comfortably. There is no book to tell about the hotel & no menu for room service. The do not disturb sign is cute but bangs on the door when it's windy out & turns over easily. The room we stayed in had a very nice balcony but the rooms a a little noisy. We were on the second floor and were awakened more than once by what sounded like and elephant walking around in the room above us. Over all we had a nice stay & would stay again. Another resort we stayed at in Tucson in February was older but in better condition & classier.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Cheyenne Mountain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cheyenne Mountain Hotel Colorado Springs
- Cheyenne Mountain Colorado Springs
- Cheyenne Mountain Resort Colorado Springs
- Cheyenne Resort Colorado Springs Co