The bed and ambiance in the room was fantastic. I slept well and enjoyed the sweeping view from the balcony through the sliding glass door. Even the wallpaper kept with the theme of leaves which was reinforced in the bathroom light fixture and the drapes.
I was surprised there wasn't a room service menu or a leather pouch with stationary. I also called and asked for a tea other than black and I was told plain, black tea was the standard. When I got a room service menu delivered it reflected $8.00 for a pot of tea!
The front desk staff was pleasant and I would stay here again.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, JackRabbit Systems, Priceline, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Cheyenne Mountain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cheyenne Mountain Hotel Colorado Springs
- Cheyenne Mountain Colorado Springs
- Cheyenne Mountain Resort Colorado Springs
- Cheyenne Resort Colorado Springs Co