We stayed in the Buffalo Creek Lodge at Cheyenne Mountain Resort. The property is gorgeous! Our room was immaculate and spacious. However, the ceiling and walls are so thin, I thought the guest in the room above us was going to fall through the ceiling! Heard every step they took...... Also, by 9 a.m., Housekeeping was knocking on the door, even though the "Hibernation" sign was on the doorknob - and it was our day to sleep in!
It truly is a gorgeous area! We might would request a room in the main resort next time.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Cheyenne Mountain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cheyenne Mountain Hotel Colorado Springs
- Cheyenne Mountain Colorado Springs
- Cheyenne Mountain Resort Colorado Springs
- Cheyenne Resort Colorado Springs Co