My family spent four nights during spring break, and while everything was good, I wouldn't consider our experience memorable and I don't have a strong desire to return. It could have been that it felt a little sleepy -- lots of conventions going on, but few families and the lot almost felt empty. I'm not complaining because the last thing we want is a crowded experience, but it felt a little too sleepy for us. I think I had higher expectations based on their website photos -- that there would be kids, activities, etc.
I paid extra for a "spectacular view," but I'm afraid we got partial mountain view (the corner of it and the balcony next door). I didn't complain because once we were settled, we didn't have the energy to consider moving. But if we return, I will request a better view of the mountains.
The rooms were nice, but they had alot of furniture and pillows, which is kind of annoying with several people in a very small space. The two sinks were very helpful and the large closet. I wished there were more drawers, just two pretty small ones in addition to the nightstand.
The staff was friendly. Overall, it was a good experience, but nothing to write home about.
- Also Known As:
- Cheyenne Mountain Hotel Colorado Springs
- Cheyenne Mountain Colorado Springs
- Cheyenne Mountain Hotel
- Cheyenne Mountain Resort Colorado Springs
- Cheyenne Resort Colorado Springs Co
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Olotels, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Cheyenne Mountain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.