We stayed here for a "weekend to remember" marriage conference and got a pretty good room rate for the weekend. After looking at their photos on the website it seemed OK but nothing special but the room turned out to be nicer than expected. It was a large room with a desk, a comfy sitting chair, a dresser and a large walk in closet, accessible both from the main room and the bathroom. There is a decent sized flat screen TV and a mini bar/fridge. There is also a nice small balcony with views over the pool or the mountains. The bathroom was OK, nothing special but with two sinks and a shower with a great big shower head.
There are nice fluffy robes in the closet for going to the hot tub or the nice outdoor heated pool which is open year round.
The Mountain View restaurant on the premises has killer views over the golf course and the mountains. We had the continental breakfast buffet every morning which includes a lot of different breakfast foods (cereals, oatmeal, breads, danish, yoghurts, juices and lots of fresh fruit). They also offer an extended breakfast buffet which includes hot food, but we found that a bit pricey.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with JackRabbit Systems, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Cheyenne Mountain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cheyenne Mountain Hotel Colorado Springs
- Cheyenne Mountain Colorado Springs
- Cheyenne Resort Colorado Springs Co
- Cheyenne Mountain Resort Colorado Springs