VERY nice property, with most ammenities, but it could be soooo much more with a few extra touches. Stayed there for a hockey tournament, so it was crazy-full of boys, but despite that the place was overall very quite. The room decor and color scheme, however, could use an updating. It seemed a little worn and dreary. It would have been nice to have a microwave, as well. The housekeeping was lacking (they did not refill the t.p roll holder, and did not leave towels, OR creamer for the coffee on a couple of occasions.) Perhaps, they were overwhelmed.
Also, they could invest in a bit nicer quality tolietry items, that would go a long way.
That said, the facilities were super-nice, once you walked to them (which were, as others have said, outside, and it is brrrrrrr cold in February.) I could see it being quite lovely in the summer.
The breakfast was OUTSTANDING and the hosts were extremely friendly and polite.
I would have "upped" the rating if it were not for the needed details and housekeeping above.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Cheyenne Mountain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cheyenne Mountain Hotel Colorado Springs
- Cheyenne Mountain Colorado Springs
- Cheyenne Mountain Resort Colorado Springs
- Cheyenne Resort Colorado Springs Co