My wife and I stayed here on New Years Eve, with some friends. They had a deal posted and we decided to sign up for it, as well as talking some friends in to joining us. We thought it was going to be a great night in what was expected to be a high class hotel. The hotel room was nice, but that was the high point of our New Years experience. The bar, where they were celebrating, was overcrowded so they put make shift tables and chairs throughout the lobby. this lack of preparation was also reflected in the service. I ordered a 20 dollar glass of whiskey, which I had to send back because of stuff floating in the glass. Then at the end of the meal we ordered espressos, after the waitress said they had some. She brought back small cups of cold coffee. When I asked her what she had delivered she actually said "what do you expect, this is a bar?" Well, what I expected was espresso from the restaurant which was still serving. This awkward experience was topped off by the selection of an alternative blues band which was playing in the middle of the hotel. We were so embarrassed we invited out friends back to our hotel room where we offered some champagne we had purchased earlier so we could get away from what turned out to be a disaster of a hotel event. I can guarantee I will never believe what I hear about this hotel being "high class" again.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Tingo, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Cheyenne Mountain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cheyenne Mountain Hotel Colorado Springs
- Cheyenne Mountain Colorado Springs
- Cheyenne Mountain Resort Colorado Springs
- Cheyenne Resort Colorado Springs Co