We spent the night at the Cheyenne Mountain Resort on January 12th. The location in southwest Colorado Springs was ideal for our trip to see Cirque Du Soleil at the World Arena, about 2.3 miles away.The Will Rogers Lounge was active with viewers of the Broncos-Ravens game. The Lounge offered light food fare. We opted for the Mountain View Dining Room which offered buffet and a la carte dining. My wife and I enjoyed the Soup, Salad and Dessert buffett for $19.99. The views of the lights of southwest COS were amazing.We stayed at the Quail Creek Lodge, in room 522. Our room was comfortable, but on the cold side,even with the thermostat set at 80. The glass patio doors allowed much cold air to enter on a very frigid night. I would recommend the resort for a longer stay to enjoy all the resort has to offer. The standard resort fee of $18.00 per night applies here. I would recommend staying here.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Cheyenne Mountain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cheyenne Mountain Hotel Colorado Springs
- Cheyenne Mountain Colorado Springs
- Cheyenne Mountain Resort Colorado Springs
- Cheyenne Resort Colorado Springs Co