I stayed at the Cheyenne Mountain Resort for three nights for a work conference this past week. I didn't have an opportunity to use any of the amenities due to the conference schedule, so this is really just a review of the rooms. The rooms were very clean, and apparently all of thm have a balcony. The room had a small fridge, and a sink both in the bathroom and outside. The closet was huge and two-sided. The beds were super comfortable with comfy pillows and a heavy comforter. So comfortable! However, the walls are paper thin. I could hear not just talking but the actual conversations of the people next door. On the other side, the guy that coughed all night kept me up and the 5:30am early riser above me negated the need for a wake up call. Someone smoked in a room around me, despite their no smoking policy, and my room filled with the smell, despite having all windows and doors closed and the heat system off. I talked to the reception desk about it, and they said they couldn't realy do anything about it, bt to ask for a top floor room next time. I would definitely recommend a top, corner room if you stay!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Tingo, Expedia, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Cheyenne Mountain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cheyenne Mountain Hotel Colorado Springs
- Cheyenne Mountain Colorado Springs
- Cheyenne Mountain Resort Colorado Springs
- Cheyenne Resort Colorado Springs Co