My friend and I went there to swim indoors and exercise, sleep, eat, watch movies, exercise and then eat great food again. This we did though not without a bit of hassle which was dealt with by a friendly and sympathetic staff. Being the New Year weekend, it was VERY noisy and we had to move to the top floor so not to live under what was comprable to a herd of elephants on migration. Also, being a holiday, the spa/fitnesscenter/pool closed early each day which was disappointing since that was the reason we went there. Nevertheless, we appreciate that the staff deserve holiday time with their families as well.
Would love to go back in the spring or fall that is NOT during a holiday time. The heated pool was fantastic and there are even indoor tennis courts!!! How cool is THAT! There would be a lot more to do in terms of exercise outdoors in other seasons.
The staff was wonderful coming in at 4 stars, the room 4 stars (not nearly as large as what we expected) and the food more than adequate.
The only weird thing was finding a bible in the bedside table - what's with THAT? Where's the Koran? The Buddhists texts? The Vedas? Greek Mythology? Just so 1950's to see that there...
- Also Known As:
- Cheyenne Mountain Hotel Colorado Springs
- Cheyenne Mountain Colorado Springs
- Cheyenne Mountain Hotel
- Cheyenne Mountain Resort Colorado Springs
- Cheyenne Resort Colorado Springs Co
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Olotels, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Cheyenne Mountain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.