We did not stay at the hotel, but we came to have some drinks and enjoy the scenery. The atmosphere is warm and inviting and the Christmas decor was perfect. I liked that it wasn't packed and we could enjoy the lobby and terrace. It is a large lodge, but cozy at the same time. We had several drinks by the outdoor fireplace and watched the Christmas Eve snow roll in. We decided to stay for a casual dinner and the food and service were amazing. It was the perfect way to spend a beautiful snowy Christmas Eve.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Cheyenne Mountain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cheyenne Mountain Hotel Colorado Springs
- Cheyenne Mountain Colorado Springs
- Cheyenne Mountain Resort Colorado Springs
- Cheyenne Resort Colorado Springs Co