The resort’s curb appeal is lovely in the winter. The holiday lights on the gigantic trees are simply breathtaking. I was really excited to stay the night. However the elements inside this property lacked the sparkle of the outside. My stay didn't disappoint me but it didn't wow me, either. The rooms and public areas are exceptionally clean and the beds are fantastic. The customer service wasn't great. Every time I walked by the front desk there were groups of employees chatting which was unusual. In the bar it took 7 minutes to be acknowledged by our server. Only one other table was occupied. She was very nice for the rest of our dining experience and the food was fine and presented well. When we got to our room (after taking two different elevators and a flight of stairs) the heat had been put on full blast. We had to open the doors on a below freezing night for 3 hours to cool the room down to a livable temperature. I placed a wakeup call for 9am. We got a call at 8:25am and then again at 9:10am. For $100 it was nicer than the big chains down the street. I was disappointed that this resort didn’t live up to its reputation.
- Also Known As:
- Cheyenne Mountain Hotel Colorado Springs
- Cheyenne Mountain Colorado Springs
- Cheyenne Mountain Hotel
- Cheyenne Mountain Resort Colorado Springs
- Cheyenne Resort Colorado Springs Co
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire and Venere so you can book your Cheyenne Mountain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.