Cheyenne Mountain Resort offers something different, and special, for all seasons. During the Christmas season, I would argue that it is the best resort in Colorado Springs. It offers a beautiful combination of coziness and class. A extra large fireplace welcomes you to the lodge, and the entire lodge glows with classy white Christmas lights. You can look over the new fire pit with dancing flames to see the snowy mountains through the back wall of glass. It's gorgeous. (I'm in my room watching the snow fall on the mountain as I write this now.)
Spring offers beautiful grounds with interesting growth. Summer takes advantage of the great location and bountiful amenities (golf, exercise, hiking, etc.). Fall season make the lodge especially inviting, with the pool tables, televisions, leather chairs, and long granite bar all teaming together to provide an excellent place to just hang out with your company or meet new people.
The rooms are classy and clean. The views are awesome. One downside for some is that the rooms all have separate entrances and require a little walking. if you are going from your room to the lodge or the exercise center, it may feel like quite a walk (or hike) for some. Not to be intimidated, it's not that far, but may feel that way to someone not accustomed to the high altitude of this region.
The breakfast buffet is a must do. It's excellent.
You have to bring your workout clothes because it's a worthwhile experience to walk down the hill and visit the gym. One of my favorite pictures in Colorado is taken from right outside the door.
The staff is always good. They haven't been trained to be "world-class", but I've never met one that wasn't willing to help and to do it with a good attitude.
This resort feels more like Colorado than does the ones that you'd find elsewhere in the Springs. I recommend it strongly for business or for pleasure.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Low Cost Holidays, Odigeo, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your Cheyenne Mountain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cheyenne Mountain Hotel Colorado Springs
- Cheyenne Mountain Colorado Springs
- Cheyenne Mountain Resort Colorado Springs
- Cheyenne Resort Colorado Springs Co