I stayed 5 nights at Cheyenne Mt. Resort while taking a training class in Colorado Springs, followed by 2 nights on my own dime to sightsee in the area. The resort seemed like one that may have been built in the early 80's or thereabouts, but has been very well maintained and updated. I had a great stay-my room was updated and very clean. I appreciated the spacious closet, the two sinks in the bathroom area, and the gorgeous view of Cheyenne Mountain from the small balcony. I had breakfast in the dining room every day, and had the soup/salad/dessert buffet one evening. All the food was very good-the guy making omelets in the morning is an awesome cook. I didn't use the fitness center, but did go jogging a few times in the neighborhoods around the resort-there were sidewalks and not much traffic. It was fairly expensive-with fees and taxes about $300 per night.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Cheyenne Mountain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cheyenne Mountain Hotel Colorado Springs
- Cheyenne Mountain Colorado Springs
- Cheyenne Mountain Resort Colorado Springs
- Cheyenne Resort Colorado Springs Co