We just visited colorado springs. Choose this hotel for a good price and location near the garden of the Gods. We got a 2 double bed suite. The hotel was old but not that bad we had a nice stay. The room was spacious and what I really like was it had 2 restrooms. The breakfast was ok nothing fancy but enough. The staff were nice. Overall it was a nice stay. I would stay again if I ever come back here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Quality Inn and Suites is a fully renovated hotel with great rates, and exceptional service! It is centrally located in Colorado Springs, with great proximity to all major attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Quality Inn & Suites, Garden of the Gods reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn And Suites
- Quality Hotel Colorado Springs
- Quality Inn Colorado Springs
- Colorado Springs Quality Inn