This looked to be a hotel that was originally all single rooms, but many rooms had been converted to 2-room suites, by combining two rooms. Traveling with 2 kids, I was looking for an affordable, comfortable suite. This updated configuration results in a very spacious suite with plenty of sitting space in the living room area, and two full (quite large) bathrooms, which is a fantastic benefit for traveling families. The living area has a sofabed, as well. The door between the two spaces automatically closes, which meant we had to prop it open with a makeshift doorstop. We got a beautiful mountain view suite, and the outdoor pool also provided a nice place to sit with a scenic view of Pikes Peak. Buffet breakfast was very good, and one morning they had the coolest pancake machine that popped little cakes onto your plate with the push of a button. The only real "no-no" was that our microwave was very dirty (we didn't notice until the night before checkout, or we'd have requested it be cleaned.) If not for that, this would have been a 5-star review.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Quality Inn and Suites is a fully renovated hotel with great rates, and exceptional service! It is centrally located in Colorado Springs, with great proximity to all major attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Choice Hotels, Hotels.com, Low Cost Holidays, Otel and Odigeo so you can book your Quality Inn & Suites, Garden of the Gods reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Hotel Colorado Springs
- Quality Inn And Suites
- Quality Inn Colorado Springs
- Colorado Springs Quality Inn