“Friendly Service, I will be back...” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn & Suites, Garden of the Gods

You added Quality Inn & Suites, Garden of the Gods to your Saves list
Quality Inn & Suites, Garden of the Gods
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   555 West Garden of the Gods Road, Colorado Springs, CO 80907   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #40 of 105 Hotels in Colorado Springs
San Diego, California
“Friendly Service, I will be back...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2013

I have traveled a lot and I have must say that every staff member was so nice & helpful I have never stayed anywhere that made me feel more welcome & accommodated all my needs. Beds were very comfortable & breakfast was good. Front Desk was very knowledgeable about the area & housekeeping kept the room very clean. I would book again at this hotel in a second if I return to the area because of the friendliness & helpfulness of the staff.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
Oceanside, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2013

We enjoyed our stay in one of the available Suites, good idea for the slight increase in price. The hotel is very close to major streets/freeway which enables you quick access to the surrounding area but still quiet and peaceful. The staff is very helpful and friendly. The new general manager is upgrading the property and the staff is helping. It is refreshing to see a team work will together.

Room Tip: Get a suite if available.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Steve R, Owner at Quality Inn & Suites, Garden of the Gods, responded to this review, December 21, 2013
I am glad you enjoyed your recent stay with us. We are extremely happy with the progress made with our renovations and upgrades to the hotel. I hope you will visit us again to see the completed beautification work which should be completed by mid-January, 2014.
San Diego, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2013

I enjoyed the breakfast so much better than other hotels on my travels. The staff was always smiling and helpful and my suite was very clean and quiet at all hours. This location is ideal for places to dine, shopping and touring. I highly recommend for anyone young and older to stay here. You will be comfortable and safe.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Palmdale, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2013

Staff was friendly and hospitable. The General Manager, Mr. Wright, was very friendly and helpful. Appreciated the free Wifi that was available. The whole family uses it - so I was glad it was provided at no extra charge. The breakfast was wonderful. Something for everyone in the family to enjoy. Would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Denver, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2013

I chose this hotel based on a friend's recommendation and I was not disappointed. The staff from the front desk to housekeeping was very friendly and accommodating. The breakfast in the morning was great and the wifi worked so much better than most hotels I've stayed at. The best part? Being so close to Garden of the Gods for climbing!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Pueblo, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2013

I stayed here overnight under their rewards program. The Inn is located near I-25 and is within walking distance of a number of chain restaurants, i.e., Village Inn, Applebees, Arby's, etc. Additionally, by one can receive a 10% discount by presenting your room key at Applebee's and Village Inn. My assigned room was very basic with two very uncomfortable chairs, but the room and bathroom were clean. The free breakfast was standard fare for a Choice Hotel. The lobby and breakfast area were clean and spacious. In the fitness room, the treadmill actually worked. There is also an outside pool, but being November it was closed for the season.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
Denver, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2013

I just want to say that I stayed there for 2 weeks. Andrea and Reggie at the front desk were great.
They made me feel welcome, they were always nice and helpful.
Even the housekeeping staff would ask me if I was enjoying my stay and if there was anything I needed. They always made me feel like they were glad I was there.
Excellent service, great mountain view, (rabbits outside every morning) very accommodating, great location, right off the interstate highway.
Thanks for all.

Room Tip: Ask for a mountain view.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Been to Quality Inn & Suites, Garden of the Gods? Share your experiences!