We started out on a very bad foot. I had reservations but arrived much earlier than anticipated. The gentleman (I use the term loosely) at the counter would not let me check in earlier. Understood, after all it was 4:00 in the morning. I had handed him my reservation and he literally threw it back at me when he said NO. I asked about another room that he would consider prorating (as check out is 11:00) again he said no. He was a very rude man! I'm sure we woke him up but if he didn't like being woke up he shouldn't work that shift! We ended up staying at another hotel across the street for those few hours. We had driven all night and needed some sleep! All of that behind us when we finally checked in we were met by Reggie. What a difference! Reggie is the man! We got an early check in, a room with a view and a big smile each time we saw him! Rated the service "Very Good" because of Reggie. Wanted to give him an Excellent but at the same time I had to consider that other person who was my first impression of the front desk.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Quality Inn and Suites is a fully renovated hotel with great rates, and exceptional service! It is centrally located in Colorado Springs, with great proximity to all major attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Choice Hotels, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Quality Inn & Suites, Garden of the Gods reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn And Suites
- Quality Hotel Colorado Springs
- Quality Inn Colorado Springs
- Colorado Springs Quality Inn