“Great Hotel for the Price” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn & Suites, Garden of the Gods

You added Quality Inn & Suites, Garden of the Gods to your Saves list
Quality Inn & Suites, Garden of the Gods
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   555 West Garden of the Gods Road, Colorado Springs, CO 80907   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #34 of 106 Hotels in Colorado Springs
DSergi
“Great Hotel for the Price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012 via mobile

Wound up staying here in a pinch and what a pleasant surprise. Very clean room, great service and a property that's in a good condition. The breakfast is standard issue Choice. I'd stay here again if I didn't stay at the Broadmoor.

• Stayed November 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
New Milton, West Virginia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

Planning a trip to Colorado Springs I wanted a motel in this area. As I read the reviews I got bad vibes because the wireless internet is very important to me. But I decided to take a chance. Very glad I did. The staff was super courteous and helpful. The first night I couldn't get the Internet to go (my fault). The next morning during breakfast (as good as a sit down restaurant) the GM Mr. Richard Wall ask about our stay. When I mentioned the Internet he immediately left and returned with an 800# to alleviate the problem. The room was good, the bath wonderful, the food good, and the staff outstanding. We stayed 3 nights for less than $72 per night (senior rate). The breakfast was worth at least $15 for my wife and I. This is a tremendous value. I highly recommend Mr. Wall and this motel. I ask you not to consider the negative reviews. Also I am from the east, not local.

Room Tip: Eat a free breakfast while viewing Pikes Peak out the window.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Los Angeles, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

I booked our stay at this Quality Inn with Hotels.com over the phone shortly before arriving at the hotel. We were told that all would be well with our short reservation notice, but, when we arrived, the Quality Inn staff could not find our reservation. It turned out that the error was on the part of Hotels.com, who later gave us a refund. In the meantime, however, Samantha at the front desk went way out of her way to help us and fix our problem. She was extremely courteous, prompt, and understanding. The problem was quickly resolved, and she matched the price we had been given by Hotels.com, even though it was not the standard room rate. Samantha was a perfect example of what hospitality service should be like, and was very knowledgeable. We commend her for a job well done.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

We recently stayed at this location had a fabulous room on the fourth floor and a beautiful view of pikes peak. Nick who was working the front desk was so helpful with restaurants and was just a really nice person. Really refreshing. Loved this place.

Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Park City, Kansas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012

We've stayed at this location 4 or 5 times and this time was not one of the best. The free, wireless, internet didn't work in our room and the TV reception was horrible. I called their 800 support number twice and they couldn't figure out why it didn't work. Calling the free breakfast "deluxe" is a bit of a stretch. We love to go to the Black Eyed Pea restaurant that is very close. We used to get 20% off with our room key but that has apparently ended. On the plus side, we could see Pike's Peak from our window, it is very close to the Garden of the Gods, and the price was right.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Steve R, Owner at Quality Inn & Suites, Garden of the Gods, responded to this review, October 21, 2012
Thank you for your comments. We appreciate that you have stayed with us multiple times. I am sorry that you experienced some problems during this most recent stay. As of this past week, we have increased our wireless internet speeds by over 3X. I think you will find it more than adequate on your next visit. We hope you will give us another chance to show you are better sides and the desire to make every guest feel special.

Steve Rauch, Owner
Kansas City
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

My daughter's university volleyball team chose this location because it was a short drive to Colorado College, lots of variety of restaurants within walking range, good rate, and hot breakfast. They chose well. The hotel was easy to get to, just off I-25, or a back way into Garden of the Gods Park. Our room was very nice and clean. The only thing we didn't have was a refrigerator and microwave, but there was a microwave in the lobby area. The lobby was in a separate building. They had a courtyard in between with tables and chairs. They alternated their main breakfast choice every other day.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Boulder, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

We went to the Springs for parents weekend and needed a room for one night. We didn't want to spend a lot of money, but still wanted something decent. We didn't need any "frills", just a clean room with a good bed, quiet enough for sleeping and close to downtown. Quality Inn worked out great. We didn't eat breakfast there, so I can't comment on it. We would stay here again.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

Been to Quality Inn & Suites, Garden of the Gods? Share your experiences!