“Conference Trip” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Bossier City
“Conference Trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2014

This is the second time this year I have stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn and once again it did not disappoint me. The staff is always friendly and helpful. I was greeted each time I entered the lobby with a smile and a welcome or hello. There is a small bar with week night drink specials, such as half off beer from 5-7 pm. They have a kitchen that serves dinner from 5 - 10 pm nightly. The menu is not large but they have a variety to include a kids menu. In the morning they have a cook to order breakfast for $11.95. The price is a little high but they do offer a good choice of breakfast items to choose from. The hotel is 10 minutes from the airport and close to most shopping and/or dinning. Next time business takes me to Colorado Springs I am sure I will try and stay there again.

Room Tip: The rooms with king beds have a firmness adjustment knob on the side of the bed. Along the lines of...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
pacvictor, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Colorado Springs Airport, responded to this review, August 4, 2014
Dear dbmacgregor,
We love hearing such great feedback, thank you! I have shared all of your comments with our staff as well. Please let me know if you need any assistance in booking your next trip with us. We look forward to seeing you!
Director of Sales

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Rose Hill, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2014

Reserved room on line with no issues. When I arrived at the hotel I was informed that the rooms did not have a sofa as indicated on the hotel web site.

After a long discussion with the desk clerk we agreed on a roll a way bed.

Breakfast starts at 7am which is usually not a issue at all....Except....When going to Pikes Peak and getting on the 8am train, you have to be there by 7:30 or you will lose your seat, hence you should have some arrangements for your guests that are going to Pikes Peak and getting on the early train, I bet there are many....

Dear Carol F,
We are so glad to hear you enjoyed your visit to Colorado Springs! We would be more than happy to prepare a breakfast bag that is available to go in the early hours. We will ensure this is ready for your next trip!
Boise, ID
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2014

The hotel is nicely positioned from the airport (about 2.5 miles) with easy access to the freeways. Good cross streets give good access to downtown and the businesses there as well. Early morning departures are a snap with the proximity to the airport. The rooms are quiet (even with the occasional obnoxious quest). Nice pace to stay.

Dear 999williamc2014,
We truly appreciate the kind words! We are proud of our hotel, and love to see our return guests. We look forward to seeing you again soon!
Alexandria, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2014

This is a very nice location. The Lobby and the rest of the hotel is beautiful. Nice large rooms and lots of extras such as the pool and hot tub are indoors to allow year round use. Pretty nice workout room with lots of sizes of free weights to use Several treadmills and elliptical machines. Breakfast and coffee in the mornings. Coffee maker, microwave and small fridge in the room too. I am looking forward to my next stay here.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you, Robert Lee T, we are looking forward to your next stay as well! Please let me know if I can be of assistance in booking your next reservation!
Shawnee, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

The staff was wonderful and the rooms were very comfortable. There isn't a complimentary breakfast and there was passable free wireless internet. Good for the business traveler and I would consider staying here again.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

pacvictor, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Colorado Springs Airport, responded to this review, July 28, 2014
Dear Shannon K,
We truly appreciate such great feedback! It is a great hotel, and we are so very proud off our team. The next time you are in town, please also inquire of a bed and breakfast package, this is definitely a beneficial route to go. We look forward to seeing you again soon!
Wellington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

The hotel staff upon my arrival was very friendly and helpful. They made sure all of my needs were met. It was the most pleasant experience I have had while traveling. The food was prepared well and even the Chef brought me part of my dinner when it was finished

Dear Kenneth B,
We would like to thank you for taking the time and providing us with such great feedback! Please let us know the next time you plan on returning back to Colorado Springs, and we will have a hot meal ready!

Memphis, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

Rate quoted and written on key envelope was not what appeared on bill. Bill was higher. Internet was in and out, breakfast was a fiasco, and service was awful. House cleaning left their rags in the room and never put up iron and ironing board in the four days we were there. Breakfast order for four was randomly brought to the table and then had to have scrambled eggs taken back because they were gray. I have never had such an experience like this.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

pacvictor, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Colorado Springs Airport, responded to this review, July 24, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor after your recent stay with us. We appreciate your feedback as it assists us on improving our service and quality.

I am hoping to get an opportunity to speak with you regarding your stay and do hope to hear from you soon. I am sorry for the experience you had and ask that you please either email or call me at my contact information below. Your opinions are important to us.

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Colorado Springs Airport? Share your experiences!