“Hilton Garden Inn, An AMAZING FACILITY AND STAFF!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Hilton Garden Inn Colorado Springs Airport
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2035 Aerotech Drive, Colorado Springs, CO 80916   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #12 of 107 Hotels in Colorado Springs
“Hilton Garden Inn, An AMAZING FACILITY AND STAFF!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

Runs like a "WELL OILED MACHINE"....and what teamwork is all about! Absolute 5 STAR WINNER Hilton Hotel.....and worth the time to write CEO headquarters regarding their professionalism in making our stay one of the best so far!! Thank you ALL!!

Room Tip: All rooms are clean!
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
pacvictor, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Colorado Springs Airport, responded to this review, July 23, 2014
Dear Rena K,
Your are so kind! Its been such a pleasure to have you here with us! Best of luck, and please do reach out if your "Hilton Family" can be of any assistance!
Director of Sales

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Gilbert, Arizona
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

Typical Hilton Garden hotel in the middle of nowhere except the airport. Hotel was up to standards but did not stand out. Wear in carpets, paint etc. Did not like the air of chemicals in my room. Staff did try to mask it with more spray without luck. I finally opened the doors and ran the fan to get rid of the nasty chemical smell. I was assured they would refrain for the next two days. I checked with the housekeeping folks just to make sure. The evening cookie serving was a nice touch. Restaurant was not always open. I dined elsewhere. Mall is close also. I have changed my opinion of Colorado Springs after this visit. I won't be returning.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Dear LarryN,
Thank you for taking the time and proving us with such great feedback. The hotel opened its doors on August 3, 2007. Since then, we have been through one major renovation, and do have planned upgrades, including carpert, at the end of 2014. There are several wonderful things to do and see in Colorado Springs, and we would love to help you plan your next vacation, in hopes you do return to the area. Please contact me if I can be of any assistance!
Palm Bay, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

Overall it's a good stay. The internet connection/wifi was a little slow in the the room. Temperture controls seemed off realing cold and then warm with out adjusting anything. Food better value is to eat out.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Dear Kenneth S,
I want to personally thank you for taking the time and proving us with feedback from your recent stay. I have shared your comments with our staff, and we our engineering team has begun taking extra measures to continuously monitor the HVAC system 24 hours a day. We would love to see you again in the future!
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

Being a Hilton Honors Gold member I have stayed at most of the Hilton brands. This was my first stay at a Garden Inn due to a friends early morning flight from Colorado Springs. Check in was a breeze, staff was very friendly and efficient and settled into a rather comfortable room. I had read the negative reviews about the restaurant but my friend was anxious to have dinner and turn in so we tried the in house restaurant . MISTAKE. the pork loin was dry and tough with some bottled barbecue sauce poured on top, the "crispy" grilled salmon was mush. The salad was finally served only after I asked and a moment later the main course arrived. I asked for butter but all the hotel offers is a commercial margarine :( . Two bites of the pork loin ended my meal and suggested to my friend we try another place but he didn't want to due to the time. Server did eventually come by to check and apologized and I asked for the check. It arrived and the server announced he had discounted my meal 20% since it wasn't satisfactory. At first I asked for the manager but after a wait I just signed the room charge and returned to the room. The phone rang and it was the server telling me that he had removed the charge and bringing me an edited charge to sign and explained that he couldn't offer more than the 20% discount without approval of a higher up. Doesn't seem like a regular Hilton policy to keep a server from correcting an issue on the spot. Frankly I'm not sure why this property even bothers with a dinner service considering the ongoing issues previously expressed from past guests. If I ever have reason to stay here in the future I will definitely give the restaurant a pass .

Dear JSCollins,
I would like to thank you for taking the time and providing us with such great feedback. Our industry thrives on these comments in order to continuously improve ourselves. We are currently in the process of reviewing our restaurant procedures, as we will do whatever it takes to ensure that our entire hotel experience is a perfect 10. Please call me the next time you are in town, I would love the opportunity to treat you to a perfect dining experience!
Millbrook, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2014

My wife left her watch in the room. I called the hotel from the Atlanta Airport and asked if they could check the room for the watch. I was called back within 5 minutes and told they found the watch and would mail it to my home address in Alabama. I got the watch the next day! Thanks for all your help!! I will definitely being staying at the Hilton Garden Inn the next time I am in Colorado Springs.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Dear Greg G,
Thank you so much for the great feedback! We truly appreciate you taking the time to share your comments. Please let us know the next time you plan on coming to the area, we will have the shuttle ready to pick you up!
cleveland,ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

This hotel is minutes away from the airport without the noise of planes flying over.
The front desk staff is excellent in every way.
The room is very clean and has a mini frig and microwave. The food was very good. They have veggie flavored water in the lobby.
They even have a charging port on the night stand on your room....love that!
There doesn't seem to be much to do around the area but if you have a rental car, parking is free.

• Stayed June 2014
Dear tayshan1,
Thank you so much for the great feedback! We truly appreciate you taking the time to share your comments. Please let us know the next time you plan on coming to the area, and we will take great care of you once again!
Longmont, Colorado
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2014

The hotel and room were nice enough, no complaints. I always stay at Hampton Inn's where breakfast is included so (this being a sister hotel similarly priced) I went to the breakfast buffet here and got a light breakfast which was nothing special, on par with a Hampton breakfast. It wasn't until I got up to leave that I saw the small print sign in the corner of the room stating that breakfast is $12 and I got slapped with a bill. This should be made much clearer to your guests. I would not have had cereal and coffee if I'd known I was paying $12. What a complete ripoff. Will definitely stay at the Hampton instead next time.

Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
pacvictor, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Colorado Springs Airport, responded to this review, June 30, 2014
Dear Justin G,
We wanted to thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback on the hotel. I would like to personally apologize for any confusion that may have encountered with your breakfast. While Hilton Garden Inn Hotels do not provide a complimentary breakfast, we do have great packages available, including our bed & breakfast package, which significantly reduces the cost of breakfast. With Hilton Garden Inn Hotels, our breakfast is made to order, includes fresh shell eggs to accompany our made to order omelet station. I would love for you to experience this breakfast, on us. The next time you are in town, please contact me, and we will make this happen!