“Nice hotel but not food” 4 of 5 stars

3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2035 Aerotech Drive, Colorado Springs, CO 80916   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #12 of 107 Hotels in Colorado Springs
Rathdrum, United States
“Nice hotel but not food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2014

Very nice lobby and room. Pool & hot tube are relaxing. Restaurant is not worth it. All food ordered was overcooked and it is not difficult to deep fat fry. There is a Sports Restaurant within walking distance.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

pacvictor, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Colorado Springs Airport, responded to this review, June 24, 2014
Dear Ashley D,
I want to take a moment and thank you for providing us with this feedback. Our industry thrives on this feedback in order to continuosuly improve ourselves. We do have a great restaurant, and we would love to show you just how great our restaurant can be. Please let me know the next time you are in town, and dinner is on me.
Director of Sales

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Roselle, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2014

I arrived in the evening, greeted by a clerk and manager. Went to my first room that smelled of stale cigarettes then back to the lobby. The manager said the smell was from recently cleaned carpets. So then I am off to the second room that smelled like Grandma's house. The musty smell was overwhelming. I opened the window, left the window open the entire night and kept it open when departing. Management returned my call, informed me the walls were washed and the curtains were sent to the cleaners. I do not know what happened to the stained and old carpeting. I will not stay here again.

Dear Susan,
Thank you again for providing all of your feedback on the hotel. You and I had spoke on the day of your departure, and I was very appreciative for your time. We truly apologize we could not provide you with the best possible stay, we would love the opportunity to show you just what a great hotel we truly are, as I mentioned, please contact me the next time you are in town. Please do feel free to contact me if I can be of further assistance.
Peoria, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2014

The hotel accommodations were very clean, modern and fresh, dining food was very good, and the staff were very friendly and helpful with any and all needs. I would definitely stay at this hotel again, and recommend to friends and coworkers.

Dear Sheline T,
We cannot thank you eneough for the positive feedback! We look forward to seeing you again, and please do bring everyone you know!
Summerland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2014

hotel is clean, quiet and well appointed.Rooms are large and beds comfortable. Staff were friendly, knowledgeable, and extremely helpful. Food in restaurant was good and reasonably priced. Location is close to airport and hotel offers free shuttle service.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear JohnSSummerland,
Thank you for the great feedback! We are very thankful you chose the Hilton Garden Inn Airport, and do look forward to seeing you again soon!
San Diego, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2014

The employees at this hotel were friendly and accommodating. The room was clean and comfortable. The fitness center was okay but needs more weight machines. The breakfast was good but the service was a little slow. The Wi-Fi is complimentary but a little slow. Altogether a great hotel and I will definitely stay here on future visits.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

pacvictor, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Colorado Springs Airport, responded to this review, June 23, 2014
Dear James L,
I wanted to thank you for taking the time, and providing us with such great feeback. We truly do appreciate your kind words, but would also love the opportunity provide you with the best service imaginable. Please let me know the next time you will be in town, and I guarantee you the Garden Inn 100% Promise of Satisfaction.
Anchorage, Alaska
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2014

Great location, my room was clean, my bed was a dream come true! The scenery here just breathtaking, the staff made a difference, every day-while visiting. Here on a quick get a way, myself & friends agreed, this Hilton worth every penny. Great Place, with perfect scenery!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
Dear AndTil,
Your feedback is quite refreshing, we truly appreciate it! We pride ourselves on such an exceptional staff, and its our guests that make it all so very worth it. We look forward to your next trip to beautiful Colorado Springs!
Athens, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014

This is the very best Hilton Garden Inn I've stayed in and the very best hotel period. The service, ammennities, staff friendliness and efficiency, hotel appearance and cleanliness, It's all well above standard!!!! I wouldn't stay anywhere else in Colorado Springs...

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

pacvictor, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Colorado Springs Airport, responded to this review, June 11, 2014
Thank you Robert G!
We certainly wouldn't want you stay anywhere else! We look forward to you next stay with us!