“Great Hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #9 of 106 Hotels in Colorado Springs
Parker, United States
“Great Hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

Great hotel! The staff was amazine and very helpful. We enjoyed the restaurant in the hotel. They had a good selection of food and appetizers. The pool was great for our kids and the room was extremely clean! We had a great time there for our Daughters Softball tournament it was nice to not have to drive back home after a long day and the price was very reasonable. I would highly recommend it!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Vancouver, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

After a couple of bad experiences at the other chain that starts with an 'H" we tried the Hilton Garden thing in Colorado Springs. This is not a destination hotel and this one was more for the airport traffic I think. Never-the-less it was certainly a step up from the other 'H' all around. Nothing spectacular but pleasantly good in every area. When you've driven from 1000km in a day you don't need any nonsense at the desk and all you really want is a clean, decent sized room, with a flat screen TV, good shower, place to eat downstairs and mainly a large, very comfortable king sized bed...and oh ya, quiet. We got all that and the price was reasonable. Next day we went to the top of Pikes peak ....incredible! We did Hiltons four more times on this trip and they were all excellent in terms of quality, value and consistency.

Room Tip: It's near the airport...get a room on the west side.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
austin, tx
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

Thanks for other travelers review, so I picked this location. It was very close to major attractions such as Garden of Gods, Seven Falls, Pike Peak Cog Railway, It took less than 30 minutes to those attractions. When we first got there, it was earlier than their regular check in time, the staff was catering to our needs. Great value for the location, services received in this location! Highly recommended to anyone to travel to COS.

Room Tip: Try to ask any rooms facing mountain side like room 316 or down.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Bled, Slovenia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

I just loved my stay in Colorado Springs. The personnel was very nice and helpful. Hotel is very clean and location is perfect (next to the highway). Really close is also Castle rock outlet and also to Denver is not too far. The best thing in the hotel was breakfast. Just loved the fresh omelets over there. Gym and pool are also nice (could be a bit bigger).

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Flat Rock, North Carolina, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

This hotel is located close to the airport with access to the interstate. The staff are above and beyond wonderful! Dustin is the most attentive front desk person I believe I have yet to meet in my travels. He came up to my room when I found that my window did not lock and there was access to my window from the roof. He left and came back within minutes with a make shift wedge for my window as well as a lock so that I felt safe to sleep. The hotel is clean as well as my room. The dining was exceptional. Breakfast is always good with great service from the staff. I dined in the dining room for dinner on two evenings of my 11 day stay. The meals and service were great. I recommend the pork entree as well as the salads. The gym was great with personal tvs at each treadmill and elipticals. The laundry room was easy to use and not costly. I was shocked at the low cost of the rooms this close to the airport and interstates. I would recommend this hotel to anyone traveling in this area.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

My family is visiting our son who is stationed at Fort Carson, in Colorado Springs for the week. The staff here have made us feel so welcome and at home. Helen in housekeeping is so sweet and takes the best care of us, we could not ask for more. The front desk staff have been great and even helped us find our favorite shows and made our family feel so welcome hanging out in the Lobby watching the big tv by the fire. Ashley took care of us each morning with an amazing hot breakfast made to order omelets, french toast, pancakes, everything you could want plus more. We choose to sit by the window for the wonderful view and Pam brought over a cute little heater to keep us extra cozy without us even asking! We have traveled a lot to visit our son in various places and this has been our best trip yet! Thank you :)

• Stayed March 2013
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

This was the cleanest hotel I have ever stayed in. It was bitterly cold outside but between the pool, the amazing restaurant, gym, and absolutely spotless rooms and facility's we felt like we were at a resort! Very nice staff and extremely well managed.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Colorado Springs Airport? Share your experiences!