“YES!!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Summit at The Broadmoor is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #30 of 1,082 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Cross street: Lake Avenue
Asheville, North Carolina
“YES!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2014

Loved everything about it. Everything. Have nothing bad to say. The food was perfect. The service left nothing to be desired. My glass was never empty, and the courses came with perfect timing.

Visited May 2014

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Hidden Gem”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2014

We go to The Broadmoor regularly and enjoy the places on the property, but we often forgot about Summit across the street. Highly recommend the food, speciality cocktails and wine. My family had a great dinner experience. I had the caviar appetizer and the lamb and both were awesome. The shuttle will bring you to and from your part of the hotel, which was West for us.

• Visited August 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Flemington, New Jersey
“Best at the Broadmoor”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2014

My wife and I had the pleasure of dining at both the Summit and also the Penrose room on our recent trip to Colorado City. We were happy with our meal at the Penrose room but absolutely ecstatic about the meal at the Summit. We had the beef tenderloin and Moroccan chicken and both we out of this world. If we were to return, this would be our first stop.

Flowood, Mississippi, United States
“Wonderful Food and Atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2014

My husband and I had dinner here one evening during our stay at the Broadmoor. We both very much enjoyed our meal. I had the Angry Trout which was fabulous while my husband had the lamb with which he was very pleased. The frog legs appetizer was great, I would definitely suggest trying it. Being a La native I was a little skeptical about frog legs in CO but there were wonderful!

Visited July 2014
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“A Summit Experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

Attended a group business dinner at the Summit - my first time at this restaurant. Service staff were superlative. Good to great food. Wine choices (which were predetermined) were all excellent. Do bring the credit card with a high limit - but it's worth it.

• Visited July 2014