“Hidden Gem” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Summit at The Broadmoor is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 1,063 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Entertaining clients, Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Dessert, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Lake Avenue
“Hidden Gem”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2014

We go to The Broadmoor regularly and enjoy the places on the property, but we often forgot about Summit across the street. Highly recommend the food, speciality cocktails and wine. My family had a great dinner experience. I had the caviar appetizer and the lamb and both were awesome. The shuttle will bring you to and from your part of the hotel, which was West for us.

• Visited August 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Flemington, New Jersey
“Best at the Broadmoor”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2014

My wife and I had the pleasure of dining at both the Summit and also the Penrose room on our recent trip to Colorado City. We were happy with our meal at the Penrose room but absolutely ecstatic about the meal at the Summit. We had the beef tenderloin and Moroccan chicken and both we out of this world. If we were to return, this would be our first stop.

Flowood, Mississippi, United States
“Wonderful Food and Atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2014

My husband and I had dinner here one evening during our stay at the Broadmoor. We both very much enjoyed our meal. I had the Angry Trout which was fabulous while my husband had the lamb with which he was very pleased. The frog legs appetizer was great, I would definitely suggest trying it. Being a La native I was a little skeptical about frog legs in CO but there were wonderful!

Visited July 2014
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“A Summit Experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

Attended a group business dinner at the Summit - my first time at this restaurant. Service staff were superlative. Good to great food. Wine choices (which were predetermined) were all excellent. Do bring the credit card with a high limit - but it's worth it.

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Dallas
“Try the Angry Trout”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

Everything about this restaurant is excellent. Starting with the bartenders, who are given free reign to create new taste sensations and be witty in the process. Following that is the wait staff: attentive, funny and observant. Then comes the food - lobster mac and cheese is a must. My boyfriend got the Angry Trout, and not only was it delicious, it was served in the most innovative (and fun) manner I have ever seen.

Even though we were stuffed, we got dessert. It was worth it.

Visited June 2014