“Very comfortable rooms, gracious hosts, excellent food” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The St. Mary's Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Colorado Springs
The St. Mary's Inn
You added The St. Mary's Inn to your Saves list
530 North Nevada Ave., 530 N Nevada Avenue, Colorado Springs, CO 80903   |
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Durham, North Carolina
“Very comfortable rooms, gracious hosts, excellent food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2011

Thanks to Zeno and Conchita for a wonderful stay at their magical B&B. If you are looking for a place to stay which is close to Colorado College and allows you to walk downtown, you can't do better than this. Conchita's french toast deserves special mention. The best I've ever had.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2011

We were happy to return to St. Mary's Inn for our third stay and can't wait until next time. The Inn's owners Conchita and Zeno are the perfect BnB hosts and always eager to meet the guests' needs. Breakfasts are wonderful and the bed and bath linens are of exceptionally high quality. One of the best BnB's anywhere!

• Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple
Collegeville, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2011

I am forever thankful to the people at Colorado College for asking me to Colorado Springs to give a presentation. If it were not for their invitation, I would not have had the opportunity to meet Zeno and Conchita at their wonderful B&B, The Saint Mary's Inn.

My room was comfortable, clean, and well-appointed; it fit right in with the whole decor of the place, which can best be called "19th century American gilded victorian frontier". And the breakfasts! I've never had such waffles that were both sumptuous and light. Much more than all these wonderful points, however, are the people. The hostess and host, Conchita and Zeno, are as warm and friendly as can be, and their hospitality is infectious. It is not unusual for all the guests to start right in a conversation.

If you are in Colorado Springs, stay at The Saint Mary's Inn. If you are in Denver, go out of your way and stay at the Saint Mary's Inn. In fact, if you are passing through Colorado, arrange your trip to take you to The Saint Mary's Inn.

Monochus Gyrovagus

Room Tip: My room was on the first floor, down a short hallway to the dining room. It was perfect.
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
Steeler Country
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2011

Knew this was voted the" Best B&B of the Rockies" before we arrived and Conchita and Zeno did not disappoint. My husband and I normally stay at B&B's when we travel and I always look for reviews praising the "breakfast" part - to keep my husband happy. Needless to stayed he was in heaven!
Beside the morning breakfasts the rooms where decorated beautifully yet had room for all the travel needs one has to put out on counters etc. The only thing we could have used was a king size bed to make our stay totally comfortable. We highly recommend St.Mary's Inn if you need to be in the Colorado Springs area. It is easy to find and relatively close to major tourist sites.

Room Tip: Really cant go wrong with any of the rooms available.
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
Colorado Springs, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2011

My husband and I first stayed at St. Mary's in Oct of 2009 for our wedding night and we have returned every year since for our anniversary. We have always rented the honeymoon suite at was throughly impressed by the decor in that suite as well as in the main house. They have an extremely comfortable king size bed with the softest sheets and perfect pillows, I slept like a baby. The atmosphere in that suite is simple but inviting. I love the privacy as it is separated from the main house by a small courtyard.
My absolute favorite part about coming to the St. Mary's Inn is visiting Zeno and Conchita. I remember when I first contacted them about our stay, Conchita was so inviting and understanding. Breakfast the next morning is always served at a beautiful dinning table in the center of the main house, with care and attention to detail. Their food is always homemade and served hot and yummy, and Conchita's yogurt waffles are to die for. I confess though I never enjoyed a halved grapefruit until I was served the dish by Zeno, all warm and covered with cinnamon. It was simply divine. The conversation is always enlightened and sprinkled with a bit of humor and if there are other guests in the home, filled with discovering new friends.
Thank you Zeno and Conchita, for all you do. May the Lord bless your Inn and all who visit it, and see you next year!

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
Lancaster, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2011

This Inn was a wonderful choice. The innkeepers were very informed on their town and loved to help us. The room was exceptional...and we travel a lot...frequenting B&Bs. The breakfast was served and delightful. The location was convenient. Don't hesitate to make this choice!! bill and sally, lancaster, ohio

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
Poestnekill NY
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2011

Our stay at St. Mary's was excellent. The Inn owners Conchita and Zeno welcomed us like family but cared for us like important guest. The breakfast every morning was delicious without exception. The room was bright, well decorated and relaxing. The location is perfect for both city experience and sight seeing. The Inn owners provided us with information regarding the sights and things to do during our stay. I highly recommend a stay at St. Mary's.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled on business

Been to The St. Mary's Inn? Share your experiences!