“Ohhhhh mmmmmmm Geeeeeee!!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Donuts
bigolepig
“Ohhhhh mmmmmmm Geeeeeee!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2014

Visiting my sister here in Colorado Springs, she introduced me to these insanely good donuts. Went back today to experience myself. First off if you're an indecisive person, this place isn't for you. More donut types than your mind can even comprehend, then trying to narrow your choice into a box of a dozen...mind...blown. Each one is a fat girl's dream...don't judge.

Corey helped us today, he is almost as sweet as the donuts. If I lived around here I'd drop by on a regular basis for a donut and a smile from this employee.

“Oh so fresh!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2014

I was driving by on Fountain Blvd just past Circle Dr and saw this place called Amys Donuts, so I went in, and to my surprise, these are the best donuts ever. For years Colorado Springs only had Dunkin Donuts which taste like they a manufactured. They are never gooey moist. Or we had to get donuts from our grocery store bakery.
But I am here to tell you Amys donuts are so fresh anytime of the day. They always give me glazed right out of the glazing table. Hot and gooey. Word of mouth has made this a #1 donut place in all of Colorado. If you dont stop in and get you a half dozen for $5 or dozen for $10, they also have donuts for everyone, especially kids, they have reeces pieces, donuts with cereal on top. The variety is amazing!!!! The staff is friendly.

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Lehigh Valley
“Fabulous Flavors”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2014

Our daughter lives in Colorado Springs and on a recent visit, she took us to Amy's Donuts. Now on my return to PA, I keep thinking about the creative flavors and terrific quality of their donuts, and wishing we had a similar store here. They are a local business, not a chain, so I'll just have wait until the next trip.

We tried a variety of flavors, including maple glazed topped with walnuts, strawberry cheesecake and a bacon jerky one.

The store had a line snaking back and forth inside it but they had plenty of staffing to keep it moving quickly. I did observe that they were quite patient with those who were still undecided, particularly children.

Prices were reasonable and the donuts were well worth it. There is some seating but most orders seemed to be carry-out. It will be worth your time to try their donuts.

• Visited July 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Fun Flavors”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

It is about time that Colorado Springs got a good donut shop! They offered fast service and huge variety and they are super fresh and light!

Visited July 2014
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Best donuts since I was a kid...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014

Always fresh. I started going to Amy's just after they opened and have returned there ever since. Their business is a testament to their goodness; always busy and constantly putting fresh baked out for you. They are very inventive in their creations and a great value.

Visited June 2014