“Hampton on Interquest” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hampton Inn & Suites Air Force Academy

You added Hampton Inn & Suites Air Force Academy to your Saves list
Hampton Inn & Suites Air Force Academy
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1307 Republic Drive, I-25 North @ interquest - Exit 153, Colorado Springs, CO 80921   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book Early & Save 15%
Ranked #3 of 105 Hotels in Colorado Springs
Phoenix, United States
“Hampton on Interquest”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

At check-in, the front desk clerk had noted why I was visiting the area and asked questions about it. As hotels are fairly impersonal, I was very appreciative of the personal touch. Also, I always put a towel down in the bathtub so as not to slip & possibly fall. The maid, while cleaning the room, saw the towel and, unasked, provided a rubber mat. I have stayed at Hampton's all over the country, this is the 1st time ANYone has ever placed a mat. This was a very special Hampton and I look forward to staying there again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
Northglenn, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

I stayed at this Hampton Inn and Suites for business for a week. I was so surprised and pleased by the treatment that I received. I have rarely felt so welcome at a hotel, the staff were all very friendly and helpful with every need. There are a lot of amenities packed into this small hotel. The lobby/breakfast room is nice and comfortable. They have a fully stocked shop that is open 24 hours a day. The lobby always had fresh fruit and either cookies or a punch, which made a really nice welcome home every day. The business center is well equipped and even has a book exchange shelf. Everything is very well maintained and clean. The room was great as well. I had one of the best stays of my life here. Thanks to all the staff who made my stay so pleasant, keep up the good work!

Room Tip: Third floor room had no ambient noise.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Hayesville, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

Great service, great location, and great staff! It's close to the Air Force Academy which makes it convenient to enter the North Gate. We stayed four days and the breakfast each morning was more than adequate. We found the staff friendly and helpful. We did have a problem with the washing machine while helping our son do his laundry, for some reason it did not spin the clothes. The staff replaced our money and even went the extra mile and let our son put his clothes in the industrial machines used by the hotel staff. We found all members of the staff friendly and courteous. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the Colorado Springs area.

San Antonio, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

This was our second stay and it was as good as our first. Everything is clean and the staff is very helpful and friendly. Just don't try and stay on Air Force Parents weekend on Labor day! We will return!

Brecksville, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

We enjoyed our time at this hotel. Location to the AFA was great. The only drawback was the breakfast. After the first morning we decided to skip it. The food was very bland. I would ask that they improve this area. The laundry facilities worked well. The fitness center had a good amount of free weights.

Missoula
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

It is always a pleasure to stay at this Hampton Inn. The facility is in great condition and the staff is always friendly and accomodating. We are looking forward to our next opportunity as we know that we will be treated like family!

W. Hyattsville, MD., United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

The Colorado Springs Hampton was designated by the family of the bride, who married my cousin, so the daily rate was negotiated. While it was costly, I shared the rate w/my cousin...which made the trip affordable. The daily breakfasts, especially on a Sunday, was just so surprisingly tastely. Mass hotel food is usually below average. This food was wonderful...hot foods were hot; cold foods were chilled. Orange juice and cooked meats were tastly, like home-made; coffee was hot enough to off-set adding cream. English muffins & freshly poured waffles delicious. Cut fruit was tasty but could have been fresher. Above all, the eating area was clean, bussed often; and staff & other supporting staff were timely as to their tasks, most skillful and cheerful w/o being artificial. My bed felt comfy, expansive and delicious when I sprawled on it. I felt rested in the morning. I liked the design of the fabric on the duvet so much, I've ask about how to buy one. My hotel stay contributed so much to my entire experience at the wedding, I felt sated and smile when I think about it. Thank you, Hannah, Kevin, Kaliah, Housekeeping and Others.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Air Force Academy? Share your experiences!