“Very nice accomodations and staff and the bed was the most comfortable hotel bed I think I've slept in.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hampton Inn & Suites Air Force Academy

You added Hampton Inn & Suites Air Force Academy to your Saves list
Hampton Inn & Suites Air Force Academy
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1307 Republic Drive, I-25 North @ interquest - Exit 153, Colorado Springs, CO 80921   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book Early & Save 15%
Ranked #3 of 105 Hotels in Colorado Springs
Long Beach
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

Great accomodations. Very clean and cozy. Was in Colorado Springs for business and felt "welcomed" and very comfortable. Amazingly comfortable bed!! Perfect location with nice restaurants and shopping very close by. Nice complimentary breakfast was a plus, too!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Stephanie H, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Air Force Academy, responded to this review, January 25, 2013
Stacey C., thanks so much for your review, I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay! We hope to see you again!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

Clean and friendly service. Chose this hotel because it was very close to the Air Force Academy as I was attending an event there. Garden of the Gods is also not far away. They also have a decent sized pool for swimming laps and the free breakfast is always a plus. The fitness center has a nice selection of equipment although it is not the higher end equipment you find in health clubs it still worked well. Was able to get a good nights sleep as the beds and pillows were very comfortable.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
Stephanie H, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Air Force Academy, responded to this review, January 22, 2013
xenadiver, thanks for taking the time to write this review! It's great to hear that you you enjoyed your experience. We hope to see you again!
Colorado Springs, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

I am relocating to Colorado and needed a place to stay for a long stretch of time. As a former military guy, I developed a set of criteria in what I was looking for in the area while I house hunted. The criteria included cost (of course) but also I factored in different amenities as I would be staying at my chosen location for a while. The Hampton Inn EXCEEDED all my expectations and the STAFF is amazing. They are genuinely concerned for their patrons and continually amaze me by help they provide .....unbidden.. they are just exceptionally nice folks and have made this my "Home away from Home." Breakfast is always hot and delicious and the work out facilities are spacious and have the full range of exercise gear....... Very , very nice and comfortable..... again, my "Home away from Home" Sincerely, Russ P

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Thank you, Russ! We all love seeing you every day and consider you part of the family! You are one of the nicest guests I have served in my 10 years in hotels!! Talk to you soon!
Georgetown, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

Clean, efficient, and friendly. Made a perfect stop on the way to Denver, right off I25 and convenient to Gateway Center with good restaurants. Good night's sleep. We stopped there after the long drive from Texas, setting up an easy drive, the next day, to Denver after enjoying their free breakfast.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Stephanie H, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Air Force Academy, responded to this review, January 1, 2013
Aggieal, thanks so much for this review, we are glad you enjoyed your stay! Hope you had a great New Years and we hope to see you again!
Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012

I booked this hotel to break up a long drive while moving to another state. After reading many reviews, I thought it would be perfect. Headed North on I-25, pulling a trailer, it was very difficult to access the hotel entrance. I paid extra for a "mountain view", knowing that the room would be on the back side of the hotel, away from the noise of the interstate. What we got was a room overlooking the parking lot and dumpsters. Yes, we could see a sliver of the mountain top over the roof-line if we looked sideways. Beds were uncomfortable.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Neesflying, thank you for your review. I appreciate your feedback and I'm so sorry you didn't have the experience you expected. We want to make sure everyone has a great experience! I will discuss your comments with our staff so we can find ways to correct these issues. I hope the rest of your trip went well and hope you choose us again if you are ever in the area so we can give you a much better stay.
Kansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2012

We visited Colorado Springs from December 16th to Declember 19th, 2012 and were very pleased with the hotel, staff and location. The staff were friendly and very helpful and went out of their way to help me with an important fax that had to be sent to another country. We had a king suite on the third floor and were pleased with the space in the room and the quietness of the room location. The breakfast was great and there was always a good variety. The lady who served breakfast was very friendly :) An excellent stay!

Room Tip: We chose a room on the third floor for quietness and view and were happy with out choice!