“Great Stays” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hampton Inn & Suites Air Force Academy

Save Saved
You added Hampton Inn & Suites Air Force Academy to your Saves list
Hampton Inn & Suites Air Force Academy
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1307 Republic Drive, I-25 North @ interquest - Exit 153, Colorado Springs, CO 80921   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Earn 2X Points & More!
Ranked #1 of 105 hotels in Colorado Springs
Olathe, Kansas
“Great Stays”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2012

I have been travelling to Colorado Springs on business over the last few months and have spent several weeks at this hotel and have had fantastic stays! The hotel and rooms are very clean, the beds are comforatble and the rooms are very quiet! The staff is amazing, especially Sandy, Jacob, Katelyn, Kelli and Lauire. They strive to make sure your stay is perfect and are very helpful at any time. They have been great to work with on my dates and extensions of stay,etc. The hotel is in a very safe area and has easy access to anywhere you want to go. The breakfast is good and has a good variety to choose from every day. This is the hotel I stay at when I am travelling and will be staying there again this month!

Room Tip: All the rooms I have stayed in are great, that said I really like the King Suite especially with my...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Stephanie H, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Air Force Academy, responded to this review, September 8, 2012
Laura, we love having you here, you are like part of our family! Thanks for the great review! Talk to you soon!

281 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
San Antonio, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2012

The good:
1. Awesome beds! Very comfortable and plush. Loved it.
2. Nice breakfast...good selection.
3. Friendly staff.
4. HDTV.
5. Very clean rooms and common areas.

The not so:
1. Rooms are not the least bit soundproof. I heard my neighbor's alarm clock quite clearly and the people in the room above me every step.
2. The internet is slowwwww......
3. Location is not the best. Nearest shops and restaurants are over 2 miles away.

Room Tip: Ask for a room at the far ends of the hallways...floor 2 or 3.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Thank you, CharlieNeighbor, for your review. There is always room to improve, and I appreciate your feedback! You know, the biggest issue reported to us has been the slow internet service. We have listened to our guests and are in the process of upgrading it. We hope you come back and give us another try!
little falls, mn
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2012

We spent a couple of nights at this hotel while touring Colorado Springs. We chose this hotel because it was pet friendly. It is a little bit of a drive to the sights, but it is a clean, great hotel. Beds are very comfortable. Rooms are very quiet. The breakfast had a good variety. We would stay at this hotel again if we were in the area.

Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Thank you, Storm632, for the great comments! Yes, we welcome pets, they are part of the family too! We hope to see you all again soon!
Marshall, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2012

I am a frequent customer of the Hampton Inn chain so when we were passing through Colorado Springs on vacation, we chose to stay at this hotel for one night. The hotel was in great shape, it looked new. The rooms were decent size, the pool was a nice size, service was great. It is what I typically expect from a Hampton, I reccomend it. The only negative I could say was that I found the price a little steep, but it was definitely comparable to other hotels we checked in this tourist area.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
jeffswmn, we really appreciate your great review of our Hampton Inn & Suites. We are glad you chose us for your family vacation! Thank you for being a frequent guest of the brand, we hope to see you again soon!
McLean, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2012

We stayed for 2 nights to attend a wedding and the Hampton met every expectation we had for a hotel. Now it didn't knock anything out of the ballpark, but at the average price we paid, we were happy. Room was spacious, breakfast warm and plentiful, and location ideal for the wedding ceremony. Only two minor flaws I noticed - the closet closure was broken (photo enclosed), and the couch had a red stain on it (you can tell the cleaning crew tried their best). Otherwise, a nice visit.

Room Tip: All rooms are good.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Thank you, jujubean45, for your feedback! We have quite a few wedding groups stay with us because we are the closest hotel to a few of the most popular(and beautiful) wedding venues in Colorado Springs. We are glad you enjoyed your room and the breakfast. We do like our rooms to be in perfect shape, I'm sorry you experienced these two issues, I will alert my maintenance and housekeeping departments. Have a great day!
Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2012

We stayed here a number of times last year. Overall it is a very good hotel, and I would definitely say that the management does care very much about its customers. However, there is just one thing: when a hotel does book rooms to large groups of kids whether it's a sports team or church group there's always that possibility of behavior(s) that might detract from other guests' satisfaction. Its even more of a rub when there are kids who dont have any manners literally running around/into parents/young adults getting ready for USAFA in processing. This happened during our stay too and it was crazy. But we stayed here other times and it was great. I would book this hotel again but maybe that's a question to ask when making a reservation.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
Canberra, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2012

My recent stay at the Hampton Inn, Colorado Springs was outstanding. The comfort and qualiy of the suite was first rate. The staff were so helpful and they did everything they could to make my stay a delight. I found the facility a "home" away from home! I certainly hope that I will have the opportunity to revisit the Hampton Inn, Colorado Springs in the future.
Business traveller
Australia

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Air Force Academy? Share your experiences!