This hotel claims to be a "Days Inn", but I have stayed in many Days Inns and this hotel is only pretending to be a Days Inn. It's more like a run down motel 8. It was dirty, the toilet cogged very easy and no plunger was in the room. Bathroom door would not close. Bathroom fan did not work. Carpet was soiled. The indoor pool room was so hot, that it was impossible to use the pool. Wifi would not reach the rooms and could not be used. I am now afraid to book any Days Inns, for fear it could turn out like this one. If I were the Days Inn Corporation I would take this hotel off my list. This place was so bad that we only stay two nights of our three day booking and could not get credit from our wyndham rewards program but left anyway. I will say that the people working there, were nice and polite.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn South Circle Hotel
- Days Inn South Circle Hotel Colorado Springs
- Days Inn Colorado Springs
- Colorado Springs Days Inn
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Days Inn South Circle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.