“Just try it!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #86 of 1,061 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
“Just try it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2015

Smashburger is excellent! Their fries are great and we love their shakes. But the Colorado burger is definitely something to write home about! I absolute LOVE this burger.

Visited January 2015

Xenia, Ohio
“Great Burger!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2015 via mobile

I've always loved Smashburger, and this location was just as good. The location was busy, but the workers were busting their tails to get the guests their food. The fries were pretty greasy, but that can be expected from a fast food joint. I will definitely return. I love their burgers!

Visited February 2015
Jersey Shore
“My favorite burger”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

I've had delicious Smashburgers in NJ, UT and Costa Rica and can now add CO to the list. The Colorado Springs Smashburger was delicious and the service was great! I usually get the avocado club burger yummmm!

Visited July 2014
Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States
“I love Smashburger”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2013

My daughter is always telling me how good Smashburger is and I finally got to experience it for myself. First of all, the service was wonderful. There were only 2 guys working but they handled everything quickly and efficiently. You place your order and they give you a number to put on your table. The food was brought very quickly and it was hot and fresh. I ordered the Smashburger Classic with fried sweet potatoes and a side of friend pickles. The burger was fresh and juicy and delicious. The sweet potato fries were hot and not over salted, I just wish there had been more of them. The fried pickles were delicious and served with a mild dipping sauce. My grandson only wanted French fries but he was very happy to sit quietly and eat every last one. Smashburger is a very casual place with some booths and tables but it was clean and not noisy.

• Visited December 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Wish we had Smashburger in NM”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

I love Smashburger! Everything is delicious! Especially the fried pickles :)

Had Smashburger for the first time while on a trip to Minnesota so when we saw them in Colorado we made sure to stop.
I was sad when I didn't see the fried pickles on the menu and thought maybe they were a regional item, but we asked for them and they got us an order :) Mmmmmmm

The prices are not cheap for a family of 6 but definitely worth a special meal :)

• Visited September 2013