“Mya Bella Cupcakes” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Bakery
Kansas
“Mya Bella Cupcakes”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2014

We were visiting from Colorado and during out visit my son turned four. He asked me where his cake was. Well...as awful as it sounds I didn't have one for him since we wouldn't have an actual party for him until we returned home. We went to Old Colorado City and found an awesome bakery, Mya Bella Cupcakes. They have the BEST cupcakes. Not only were they the best I've ever had, they gave my little boy a free cupcake. If you are in Old Colorado City make sure to visit them, you will not be disappointed. And try the toasted coconut.

Woodland Park, Colorado
“Delicious”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

Cupcakes are delicious. No need for more detail than that. Service was friendly as well, but you can smell those cupcakes from blocks away and there's no need for any more reason to enjoy one.

Visited July 2014
New York City, New York
“Cupcakes that converted me into a cupcake fan”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014 via mobile

I am not a cupcake person. New York City has a few upscale cupcake places that attract raves but to which I usually say "meh." But that has changed, I am a cupcake convert. These were amazing, kiler, sinful cupcakes. We stopped in a whim and bought one cupcake, a sprinkled vanilla one, for the kid. The wife and I each stole a bite, which was a mistake. We had dipped into cream rich moist goodness beyond compare. Throwing diet to the winds we bought a red velvet delight (and the kid of course stole a bite from us) and finished it in 3.4 seconds. I am SOOO glad we don't live here because we would balloon to obscene proportions to feed our newfound cupcake addiciton. Oh, and the cupcakes themselves are very pretty, even though they won't last long enough for you to appreciate their beauty.

Visited July 2014
“Pretty Delighful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

Move over Cake Boss and DC Cupcakes! They are beautiful masterpieces. I even took pictures! Importantly, my daughter, the cupcake connoisseur, gives it two thumbs up!

Visited June 2014
Austin, Texas
“"Sweet" find”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2014

This was a fun find. There was a nice flavor selection. It was hard to decide what flavor to pick. Toasted Coconut and Triple Chocolate where my selections. They did not disappoint. My husband loved the Vanilla Bean.

Visited May 2014