“Best BBQ ever eaten!” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #15 of 1,178 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Cuisines: Barbecue, Diner, Hamburgers
Description: We specialize in juicy 1/2 lb. hamburgers grilled to order, delicious breakfasts served all day, and outstanding BBQ smoked in-house!Our mission at The Dive is to provide excellent food at a reasonable price and to provide the best service possible to make the dining experience one you won't soon forget. We're talking about the kind of food people will want to tell their friends about. The kind of food and service that people will be anxious to come experience again and again. We believe that providing this kind of genuine friendly atmosphere, food, and service will enable us to build relationships within the community that will last for many years to come.
Chicago, Illinois
“Best BBQ ever eaten!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

The best BBQ we've had anywhere! The ribs had so much meat and literally fell off the bone, so tender! The sauce is amazing and pulled pork divine! From Chicago and used to fast pace but here you have to expect to wait but enjoy the friendly atmosphere and ambiance of small town. If there is a wait, don't give up it's worth it!!!

• Visited August 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Probably really good for breakfast and lunch”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2014 via mobile

We were in COSPRG for vacation, read the reviews so tried it. The hubby and kids enjoyed their whopping burgers ...downside, not much except a veggie omelet or grilled cheese (good thing they serve breakfast all day!) for a vegetarian. Also, no beer or wine. Good value for sure, and the service was very good and friendly. I'd recommend it for b'fast or lunch.

Visited July 2014
Roseau, Minnesota
“Good value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014

This place is kind of hidden away and not very well known but the food is good, the value is worth it and the service is fast and friendly. The ribs were good. As were the beans. You can't go wrong with anything on their breakfast menu either.

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Great food !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I had no Ida where to get dinned one evening on vacation and we came across reviews and decided to give it a try. I'm so glad we did! Wonderful food and staff. Christine was great! We made it a point to go back and even joined their member rewards club because we know we'll be heading back the next time were in the springs!

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Islamorada, Florida
“Wonderful Buger!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

I've been wanting to try this place. This is my 3rd visit o the Springs since October and finally I made it, nd so glad I did! I'm not one that craves a burger but I was yesterday, so my mom, niece and I went here. They serve breakfast all day so those girls had the breakfast and I had lunch. I have to say this burger (mushroom Swiss med/well, closer to well done AS I ASKED) melted in my mouth! One of the best burgers I've ever eaten-if not the very best! The fries were also hit and crisp but I couldn't eat them all because I wanted to eat the entire burger because it was that good! The girls liked their breakfast dishes as well, they too couldn't eat it all as the servings ate plenty plenty big. I'd definitely go back.

• Visited July 2014