“Unexpected goodness” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Contemporary
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Unexpected goodness”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013

I was surprised when I walked in the door. I guess I got it confused with another noodle restaurant. This restaurant had a fast food-like atmosphere in a small, but comfortable, space. This menu (on the wall as you walk in) was simple (not a zillion choices) and VERY reasonably priced. They give you a choice of regular size and small size. It also tells you the calorie count. Every dish looked yummy! I had the Japanese Pan Noodles and my brother had the Steak Stroganoff. He added the Thai Curry Soup for an extra dollar. I added grilled chicken breast for an extra couple of dollars. With drink, both dinners were well under $10.00. We sat down and a waitress brought us our dinners. The soup was outstanding; just the right amount of spice! Both dinners were delicious. If we had any complaint, it would be that the dishes could have used a bit more sauce. I bet if I ask for more sauce the next time I order, I'll get it. This is a place where I will want to eat my way around the menu. I'm looking forward to my next visit.

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Sun City, AZ
“Pasta Delight”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

I was visiting my grandsons in CO and when I mentioned that we could go to Noodles, both the 3 and the 6 year olds said, YES! They had the amazing macaroni and cheese that was rich and creamy. For me, I love spicy dishes so I had their most Spicy Asian inspired dish, which was excellent. I had been there once before and will make this restaurant one that I frequent often.

Visited May 2013