“Stay away - Very Poor Business” 1 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #766 of 1,195 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Cuisines: Chinese
Colorado Springs, CO
“Stay away - Very Poor Business”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2010

I had a $10 gift certificate for this restaurant which expired while I was out of the country for 5 weeks. When I called to ask to have the certificate honored, a very, very rude lady told me "There is nothing we can do about it." I said, "Sure there is, you can honor my measly $10 certificate" at which point she hung up on me. I will never set foot in such a poorly run and rude business. Many, many other vendors out there want my business!

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Not a bad little place. Decent Chinese food, don't expect anything special, but then you won't pay for it, either...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2008

Not a bad little place. Decent Chinese food, don't expect anything special, but then you won't pay for it, either. Decent Chinese decor, ok service.