“never again!” 1 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Vietnamese
colorado
“never again!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2010

the food was good dont get me wrong but the service was lousy.we had to wait 45 mins. before they serve the food and even if they took 45 mins. the food was cold and when we told about it to the waitress she didn't say a thing(she's the owners daughter) and she just left and went to kitchen after 5 mins. we heard a guy shouting from the kitchen.he's cursing and saying im gonna kill those girls.how unprofessional?that's why i never recommend this place!never!

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Boston, MA
“One of our favorite places”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2009

My husband and I go here at least every 2 weeks. You can't beat the prices and the food is amazing! Definitely the best in the Springs!

Colorado springs
“Authentic vietnamese ----I will return!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2009

I am not exactly well-versed in Vietnamese cuisine, but have tasted enough to know the good from the bad. Pros: food. Cons: Arrived at 1:00 at the end of the lunch rush & the empty tables were still dirty. It took about 10 min. for us to be seated b/c of the 2 people working and unaccounted for most of the time. But, we persevered & thoroughly enjoyed our meal. Yes it's slow, but we will be back ( unless I find a replacement)!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Chatham, NJ
“Always our first stop”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2009

We literally go from the airport to this restaurant for our first meal when visiting family in Colorado Springs, and it is our last stop before the return trip home. It is a modest place with the best Vietnamese food -- the spring rolls are to die for, the Vietnamese salad, and the chicken noodle bowl equally delicious. In our many visits the food has always been outstanding -- do not be put off by either the location or external appearance of the place. it is a winner!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Me and My friends love going here to eat. It's great Vietnamese food at great prices. You definatley won't walk out of...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2008

Me and My friends love going here to eat. It's great Vietnamese food at great prices. You definatley won't walk out of here hungry. I personally recomend the Roll-your-own spring rolls. They're fun, and keep your apetite at bay until your meal comes.