“A taste from my New Jersey youth” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #680 of 1,195 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Dining options: Lunch, Takeout
Description: Trivelli's Hoagies Austin Bluffs location specializes in Philly style cheese steaks, Italian hoagies, wings, fries and spaghetti with meatballs. Our fast and courteous service has made Trivelli's Hoagies Austin Bluffs a favorite for the busy lunch crowd. Call Ahead and we'll have your ready your order ready when you get here.
Colorado Springs, CO
“A taste from my New Jersey youth”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2009

We lived in Tom's River New Jersey in the 70's when my Dad was stationed at Lakehurst Naval Air Station. I remember my mom picking up subs from a place called Mr. Sub. They were Italian subs served on crispy french bread and to this day, I remember how incredibly good they were. I've been chasing those subs for 30 plus years and I finally found them at Trivellii's on Austin Bluffs. The subs served here are the best I've had since 1973. The meats are plentiful and incredibly tasty, the veg adds to the flavor, and the oil/vinegar and sweet peppers top it off to make the perfect sandwich. The bread is more of the italian variety....soft and chewy versus the crispy french that I had in New Jersey. But that's o.k. and I actually think it's better. They serve a wide variety of sandwiches so check it out.

The pizza they serve here is beyond description. It's the chewy thin crust variety that has grease running down to your elbows as you eat it. The spices , cheese, and pepperoni are the ulitmate flavor combination that anyone familiar with northeastern pizzas will be familiar with. It beats the heck out of the chains and is better than Boriello Bros, which is right up the street. The best part is the large pizza is only $11 per....

This is my favorite sandwich/pizza shop and I actually stop here on the way home 2 or 3 times a month. I highly recommend it.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“crappy little shop, no dine in service, excellent sandwiches and decent pricing. Yet again, another North Easterner...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2008

crappy little shop, no dine in service, excellent sandwiches and decent pricing. Yet again, another North Easterner came to town and showed Colorado how hoagies are done!