“Great food, amazing atmosphere!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Uchenna

Uchenna
2501 W Colorado Ave, Ste 108 and 105, To better serve the increase in the number of our customers, we have expanded by adding suite 105., Colorado Springs, CO 80904
719-634-5070
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 1,181 restaurants in Colorado Springs
Cuisines: Ethiopian, Mediterranean
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Uchenna is closed on Monday.Open Tuesday-Friday lunch 11:30am to 3:00pm dinner 5:00pm to 09:00pm Saturdays and Sundays 12:00pm to 3:00pm dinner 5:00pm to 09:00pmHonoured to welcome you.Peace and Blessings
“Great food, amazing atmosphere!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

I didn't know what to expect when I came here, but I was blown away by the food and the service! The owner Maya was the nicest lady I've ever met and her food was out of this world.

• Visited October 2013

93% Recommend
“Amazing service and food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

We decided to try this restaurant after reading the reviews. We found the experience to be exceptional. I was nervous about ethiopian good, however they also have Mediterranean fare on the menu. The service and food were wonderful - highly recommend!

Kaiserslautern, Germany
“Worth the experience!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013 via mobile

The location of the restaurant is charming and genius. There is a lot of foot traffic. The overall feel to the place was like being at someones home and the food was the same. The rosewater lemonade was ok, not a "wow." OVERALL, it was clean, food was delicious, nice location, and worth returning. They forgot we had dessert and almost forgot us. DEFINITELY go for the experience.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Amazing place to eat and relax with an owner who radiates kindness.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013 via mobile

This is a great place to eat and explore different flavors and ways to eat. Not like any other place I've been. The food is wonderful and clearly prepared with lots of love. One of my favorite restaurants in town!

Irving, Texas, United States
“Best Ethiopian food in my life!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

This is totally a gem in Colorado Springs.... tiny place but the warmth with what Maya (the owner) served us food was outstanding.... the food was delicious, I've never had a better Ethiopian food in my life! Everything we tasted here right from the rosewater lemonade to the Alecha was great & couldn't have been better....

There are very few things & places that remains with you for a long time & this sure is going to stay with me for a while. An absolute MUST GO!