“bread selection” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch
colorado springs
“bread selection”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012

I thought this was a bakery and it was more like a restaurant. I would have liked a better selection of bread. Whole Foods is better for this.

Visited June 2012

co springs, co
“run out of stuff early”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2012

so your stuck with what is on hand,
cinnamon crisp bagels are great,
gets to be pricy but lots of yuppies like it and free wifi.

Visited July 2012
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“frequent customer”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2012

Panera serves up good food consistently. The bagels and cream cheese are amazing. I regularly get the frontega checken and broccoli cheddar soup.

Visited September 2012
Colorado
“Nice place, but Manager was curt & rude to us”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2012

The staff was friendly, but the Manager was curt and rude to us.

Seemed that they were short a cashier or two. No big deal. We patiently waited in line. The Manger took over the cash register when we got to the front of the line. No greeting or even acknowledgment. She was obviously is a bad mood and basically took it out on us with curt single word answers to every question or comment we made.

Figured better to cut our losses. So, I quickly ordered the pre-made Souffle. As she was grabbing it from the warming plate, the other cashier called to the Manager that she had already sold that last variety. Well, there was this pregnant pause and you could cut the tension in the air and virtually see steam coming out of the Manager's ears. But before the she could explode, I jumped in and said, "No problem. I'll take whatever you have left." The Manager grabbed another Souffle and basically threw it down in front me without a word.

Well, we paid for our food and as we headed to a table. Then, I suddenly realized that with all the drama in ordering, I forgotten to get my coffee. I went back to the register and the Manager wouldn't give me the time of day. I stood there for quite a while trying to get her attention until the other cashier at the far end of the bar noticed me and beckoned me over. I explained that I simply wanted a coffee to go with my breakfast, which was getting cold. She was very apologetic and got me a cup right away. This is THE only reason this Panera got 2 stars.

Would not go back to this location again due the Manager's poor customer service skills, or lack thereof.

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Houston, Texas
“Another good Panera Bread”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2012

We like Panera Bread and this location was good. We've been here at least 4 times and it never seems very crowded. The food we've ordered has always been prepared quickly and tastes great. We typically get it to go and take it back to our hotel (Broadmoor). This trip they were out of apples for a side. They offered to substitute it with their fruit cup, but they were out of that too.

• Visited July 2012