“Always a good place to eat!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Peoria, Arizona
“Always a good place to eat!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2014

Having eaten here many times, I would not hesitate to come back again. The variety of sandwiches/croissants/baguettes is more than enough to provide a good selection. Add to that the soups and the deserts and you have a great selection. The service staff is friendly and quick. They add to the great atmosphere and make it a great place to eat.

• Visited August 2014

Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Great French Onion Soup”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2014

I work in downtown Colorado Springs and sometimes I venture out for lunch. On cold days I always walk down to La Baguette on Chestnut and get their French Onion Soup and a sandwich. The soup always hit the spot and warms me up. The sandwiches are always good as well. Well worth the walk down there on a cold winters day.

• Visited March 2014
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“A nice change for lunch.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2014

Trying to find new places for lunch every week my friend and I found this place. What a charming little bistro! Very busy at lunch time, but the wait was only about 10 minutes. Peruse a menu while you wait or just look around because the atmosphere is great! I had the Croque Madam, I thought it was pretty good. Tried the orange creme brûlée for dessert and it was delicious! Service was fast for how busy it was and the waitress was on top of water refills and checking on us. We will visit again to try other menu items.

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Philadelphia
“Beautiful Little Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014

When we arrived in Colorado Springs, our first question to the front desk person at our hotel was "Where can we get a meal that's NOT from a chain" and she suggested LA Baguette. I had a salad and my husband had a sandwich. We were there for lunch. It's a very interesting place with really good authentic french food. Very fun!

Our server was very friendly and we really enjoyed ourselves.

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Great Lunch in the Colorado Sunshine”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

We stopped here for lunch on a road trip to Taos, NM. We were happy to find a place we could sit outside to eat, although the interior is unique and charming! I needed a break from the usual traveler's menu and ordered the Le Poulet Cesar sandwich. It was very good. My daughter ordered the Walnut Spinach Salad. It was very fresh and had a great dressing.
The whole menu had variety and appealing choices.

Visited July 2014