“A chain is a chain is a chain.” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Florida
“A chain is a chain is a chain.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

Menu is dependable, service here was excellent. Food quality is reproducible. I am not sure if there is any tequila in there margaritas for "Happy Hour".....maybe if I drank about 6-8 I might notice.

Visited July 2013

St. Louis, MO
“average”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

Nothing exciting, good service and food was good. Not much to elaborate on, typical Chilis restaurant.

Visited June 2013
Dallas, Texas
“Excellent Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

The food was the typical Chili's, but the service was very good even though the restaurant was very crowded on a holiday weekend.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Fountain, Colorado
“Never again”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

Our visit was for the 4. time really awful!! The service was outstanding, the margaritas great, if too expensive.
The ribs I had ordered were nice looking, but not even my knife could separate them. The meat was so overcooked and all I tasted was BBQ sauce. My friend sent back her steak 2x and hated it. Made me feel just awful since the visit was my suggestion. Her husband looked like we was going to spit out the cold potatoes and gravy on his meal. Had it not been for the beer and margaritas, we would have nothing to smile about at all.
Had the place been busy, ok...but it was not. The part in which we sat, had only 3 other patrons.
Well so much for my very last visit. Spending almost $ 75.00, of course I picked up the tab, was too much of my hard earned money wasted.
My suggestion...fire the cook or teach him more about his so called craft.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Great New Manager”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

Management quality really affects the dining experience everywhere. This is true for my local Chili's as well. On my most recent visit. I had the pleasure of meeting the new manager who has a wonderful presence and is an obvious team builder ( he visited tables, assisted his team and generally made service better).. This is a positive change since the past manager was not very savvy. My friend decided to follow my recommendation of classic nachos with a Happy Hour margarita: aka: 2 for 1 margaritas. This is a great deal at this altitude since one margarita is just right. Chili's is hte home of my very favorite frozen margarita. It is consistently wonderful.
Of course, I modify the classic nachos to suit my dietary requrements ( no dairy): so I get the cut corn tortillas topped wiht refried beans and grilled chicken to which I add wonderful guacamole, pico de gallo and Chili's famous Teralinga chili ( a cup). This is usually enough to
eat there and to take home half of it for another yummy meal. Chili's corp is changing the menu too often to find anything remotely healthy...so I adjust things and am quite happy. Very few people know that Chili's is famous for its chili! Try it! Sometimes I have a bowl of it and a bowl of romaine lettuce as a meal. Although Chili's may be casual, the staff is very accomodating. That's why I have been a customer for over 34 years dating back ot when Norman Brinker ran the show in Texas!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere