“Definitely will go back!” 5 of 5 stars

(719) 633-0406
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Jake & Telly's Greek Cuisine is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #29 of 1,224 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Between 26th & 27th Streets
Charleston, South Carolina
“Definitely will go back!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2015

Stopped in for a late lunch today. I was the only customer, as it was between normal meal times. I walked in and was welcomed right away by Reuben, who was my server until his shift was over and George took over. Both were fantastic! The authentic Greek Cuisine was phenomenal and the friendly atmosphere made it all the more enjoyable. The staff truly wanted to make my experience at their restaurant special! I had the spinach pie, the regular gyro sandwich and roasted red pepper soup. All were really delicious! :)

• Visited April 2015
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Vincennes, Indiana, United States
“Love this restaurant !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2015

Every time I visit my daughter in the Springs, we go to Jake & Telly's - the food is absolutely wonderful. The salads are generous and delicious, the hummus is wonderful, and the food is superb. I love the Lamb Kabob - my son had the Lamb shank - the portions were very generous. They also serve the BEST New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc wine - crisp ad citrusy. The service is always top notch and we've never had to wait long, even when we didn't make a reservation. If you like Greek food, this is your place.

Visited January 2015
“'Willing to serve you in the parking lot'”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2015 via mobile

I am in a wheelchair. Upon arriving, there is a gold plaque that states 'For our ADA customers, please call (number).' I called and was informed that there was no wheelchair access, despite the fact that we live in the 21st century, and that they would be happy to 'run you out a menu, and serve you in the parking lot'. Really? This is beyond not okay. How demeaning and condescending. If I wanted to eat in a parking lot, I would find a drive thru.

Visited April 2015
“Excellent cuisine, friendly ambiance”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2015

I had the Mediterranean Pasta for a late lunch which was very tasty, but I really loved the Baked Apple dessert which was wrapped in pastry and filled with walnuts and cinnamon with honey drizzled over the top! Many tempting entrees--you won't leave here hungry!

Visited April 2015
Winter Park, Colorado
“Terrific taverna atmosphere and superb food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2015

I have liked everything I have tried on the menu, the wine selection is unique and it is just a fun place to dine.

Visited March 2015