“Absolutely delicious! You have to try this place!” 5 of 5 stars

(719) 633-0406
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Jake & Telly's Greek Cuisine is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #25 of 1,195 Restaurants in Colorado Springs
Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Between 26th & 27th Streets
Milton
“Absolutely delicious! You have to try this place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

Jake & Telly's gave me a nice flashback to Greece with their delicious food! Authentic. The lamb literally fell off the bone, didn't even need my knife. My wife had the svlaki and loved it. Healthy sized proportions, if you leave this place hungry then it's your own fault.

Definitely get the dessert! We had the figs w/ honey and tzatziki, and some Greek coffee (this is triple brewed, sweet, espresso goodness -- if you've ever been to Greece and had their coffee this is not the same nasty stuff, this is more like Turkish coffee). It was so good that we went back the next day just for baklava and Greek coffee. What a great experience!

• Visited March 2013

Denver, Colorado
“Wonder food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

A fun place for taking family and friends. The food is great and even though were there on St. Patirick's Day weekend and the plac was crowded, we found the service to be very attentive and we had a wonderful time.

Visited March 2013
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Delicious Greek food and fun atmosphere!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

We had a great time here for dinner. They gave us a great table and we were right next to the fun of the dancing servers. We got into the napkin swinging and singing. Super fun! The meal was excellent! Try the flaming cheese. I can't wait to go back again!

• Visited April 2012
“GOING BACK FOR MORE”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

Hadn't been to this spot for years and sorry I hadn't. I am vegetarian and they have some of the best dishes for me in the whole area. Soups and salads out of this world and I am going back to try the other dishes they told me about. I think I have found my place to take friends and guests from out of town this summer and all year round. My only sadness is you have to go up stairs and my mother can't climb. The take out is good but not the same. Dinner or lunch on the terrace is just wonderful. What a view, good food, good coffee, good service, good everything. You must check it out. You are going to really like it. These brother's know how to cook and they will be seeing me a lot!

• Visited February 2013
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“This Restaurant Always Comes Through”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

I have eaten at Jake & Telly's for the past eight years. It's always great. The food quality never goes down, and the wait staff is always on spot. The menu has a wide variety of items, and the option to sit outside in nice weather is a plus. Definitely one of Manitou's best.

• Visited March 2013