“Great food and great service!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican, American, Dessert, Hamburgers
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Houston, Texas
“Great food and great service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013 via mobile

We set out on vacation determined to stay away from chains and support small businesses, this place was a great stop! We sat outside and people watched. The kids were happy to be able to eat pancakes for lunch and they loved them! They serve local beers and the burgers were great! The fries are fresh cut and the beer battered onion rings were delicious! We were seated quickly and the service was great!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Green chille me!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013 via mobile

As you walk into this restaurant you will notice the home feel to it. It is clear that patrons know the servers and vice-versa. For appetizer we had the famous green chille. My wife had the beef burger with a side salad. I had the Buffalo burger with a broccoli and cheese soup. All the food was warm, quick and delicious. Our waitress had a ownership stake in the restaurant based on her confidence and calm personality to all patrons. She told us she baked all the desserts in house: carrot cake cupcake, pies, choc cake, etc. we had the carrot cake cupcake and left only crumbs on the plate. I will recommend this place to all guests to town. My wife and I were in town visiting Denver and close cities. Enjoy this hidden gem.

Visited July 2013
Columbus, KS 66725
“Quaint friendly atmosphere. Helpful staff aided tourist”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

It is an old house that has been made a restaurant. The staff was cheerful and friendly and answered all of our dumb tourist questions, and most important my tea glass never went dry. Food was good. Husband had a sandwich off the lunch menu, and I had breakfast. Would go there again

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Superior, Wisconsin
“Delicious Mushroom Swiss Burger”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

Wow - this place serves an amazingly delicious mushroom swiss burger! I had onion rings on the side. Highly recommend this humble little restaurant. Easy to find, great service, excellent value.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“decent food, good service, easy parking - laid back atmosphere”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

This restaurant is very laid back. I came with a friend and my 9 month old twins. The wait staff was very friendly and helped get us all situated with the high chairs and were patient and we took our time ordering.

I got a steak salad that was good.

There is plenty of space indoors or there is a nice patio.

This is located just East of Old Colorado City and had plenty of parking on the street right out front.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere