“For a drink is fine but skip the food” 2 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
Fort Carson, Colorado
“For a drink is fine but skip the food”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

Last December a group of us went out to dinner to celebrate our last dinner before my husband and I went on vacation and Old Chicago seems to be a place where a group of people could hang out and laugh. But the two times (I have been to 2 different Old Chicago, here in Colorado) I have visited Old Chicago I haven’t care for their food.

Visited December 2012

62% Recommend
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“slow service, poor food”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

poor food and slow service. Ate there on New Years Eve Afternoon and it was not too good, ordered from the menu and the food was tasteless and poorly prepared, server was not attentive. Did comp 1 meal due to errors (order was taken by somone else) .

• Visited December 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Falcon, Colorado
“Very Good pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

Order the Tavern Thin Crust Pizza with your favorite topping and have them add the cheese on top of ingredients and you'll have yourself the closest thing to a Real Chicago Style Pizza, Very Good.

Visited November 2012
Los Angeles
“5 star if they'd had Coke instead of Pepsi!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2012

I love to try pizza in different locations around the country and this thick, buttery-crusted yet crunchy-edged pizza was delicious. I'm looking forward to going back.

Visited November 2012
Pueblo, Colorado
“Horrible Service-Completely Neglegent”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2012

My husband and I ate here and while we enjoyed the food, we unfortunately were very put-off by the service. I don't know if our waitress was inept or just lazy. I ordered tea and it was dropped off without any sweetener. My husband had to track down our waitress to ask for some. We both ordered an entree and I asked for a cup of soup as well, to be delivered before the meal. It did not come until the rest of the meal did, which took about 25 minutes. We were not given any silverware and had to ask the hostess for some after already asking our waitress. We sat with our food in front of us for about 7 minutes before any silverware ever showed up. The waitress subbed the side of fries in my meal for the soup, so I had to ask her for the side of fries after the meal had already come. The fries did not arrive until we were almost done eating our entrees. The waitress never checked back on us throughout the meal to see how we were or if we needed refills, which we did. I looked for a nearby manager to give comments to on my way out, but didn't see anyone but the hostess. :(

• Visited November 2012