“Excellent Restaurant Chain” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Avondale, Colorado
“Excellent Restaurant Chain”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Every visit to Outback is consistently positive, with friendly and attentive staff, and tasty food. There are plenty of specials to choose from, including happy hour type drink specials at convenient times.

Visited August 2014

Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Great Dinner...Excellent Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2014

We went there for Father's Day Dinner. The place was swamped.....we had to wait over an hour for a table. Hint: Call ahead for a reservation!! Once seated our waiter come and took drink & food orders. Later our dinner came....and it was excellent. Some minor problems with our order were quickly corrected by our server....along with a personal visit from the restaurant manager to make sure everything was as we wished. Overall, an enjoyable evening.

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Boise, Idaho
“Ok Steakhouse yet Excellent Service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2014

We visited for dinner on Monday night. The restaurant was semi busy yet no waiting. I have been to many Outback's and felt I wanted to review this one since it was a bit below expectations. The server, Caroline, was excellent. She was very efficient and professional overall as well as when one of our group sent back her steak. It seemed to be cooked properly yet our friend is pregnant and week stomached. Caroline confirmed what was wrong and corrected it right away. The food was piping hot and great for the rest of us. We all had steaks and the delicious (non greasy) blooming onion. The issue...the restaurant was dirty. There was trash on the floors that all the servers stepped over and the bathrooms were unkempt. No seat liners and toilet paper was out in one stall. Those non food items that make all the difference in a dining experience.

• Visited May 2014
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Edgewood
“Great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2013

Outback was located right by the Hotel I was staying in, so it was convenient. Located at I-25 on Commerce St. Food was great and the service was exceptional. They kept my drink glass full which is something I like! I hate to flag the waitress down every time I need a refill. That also tells me they are keeping an eye on our table for any other needs. I love the coconut shrimp and I order it as a meal with salad and sweet potatoes. Sweet potato fries were really good with a sweet glaze. It was on a Sat night so they were busy but we felt well taken care of.

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Outback experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

My wife and I visited the Outback steakhouse near Powers & Constitution in Colorado Springs, CO last night and enjoyed the experience, overall. They undercooked my steak twice, but then the manager came over, made sure it was cooked right, and then gave me my meal free as a courtesy. My wife's steak & shrimp meal was awesome!

• Visited March 2013