“Great May Specials” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States
“Great May Specials”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

Can't beat a four course dinner for $15...soup...salad (choice of two)...mulitple entrees to choose...and dessert (cheesecake or carrot cake...great meal with the family and the carrot cake was wonderful...evryone enjoyed their meal...I didn't want soup so was able to choose an extra side with my entree...great service

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States
“Great food and great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

We have been to this restaurant regularly over the past year. We even have a regular waiter that knows my order the minute he sees me. The food is always amazing. They even have a carrot cake that uses pecans instead of walnuts (that I am allergic to). I highly recommend the Victoria's cut steak. Try it, you won't be disappointed! Ask for Steven. He is amazingly thorough and professional. If you have any problems they are immediately remedied. Thumbs up to the steaks at Outback.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Very great!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

This visit was a great experience. Although, they predicted a 20 minute wait while we sat there one of the workers brought samples for everyone who sat in the waiting area! The wait was shorter than they predicted and we were seated. I ordered the Chicken Artichoke Flat-bread as my main course although it is on the appetizer menu. I added on a side salad. My family had a coupon which wouldn't print at my house so we took it on my phone. We asked if we could give the coupon over phone (it had a scanning code on the email) and they said that they wouldn't be able to take it. We asked for a manager and she said if we emailed it to the store they would print it out! They worked with us to get the coupon printed out and that is awesome to me! Our waitress was awesome and I can't wait to go back again with all of the great service. Plus, my whole families meals were great!

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Fort Carson, Colorado
“Decent Steakhouse”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

With other Steakhouse in town (one in specifically) Outback Steakhouse is gonna have to come with something new (including schedule) to compete with these other restaurant. NEED more lighting, hard to read menu under poor lighting .It’s in perfect location (2895 New Center Point, COS, CO).

Visited July 2012
Littleton, Colorado
“Good food, good value.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

This restaurant is within walking distance of the hotel, food was great, fast service and no waiting since I was alone. No negatives at this restaurant .

Visited February 2013